Clifton Poor Law Union
The Clifton Poor Law Union was officially formed in 1836, under the terms of the Poor Law Amendment Act, 1834. It was renamed to Barton Regis in 1877
The table below provides a list of the parishes and places contained within this Union. Where there is no To date it should be assumed that the parish or place was in this union until the Poor Law Unions were disolved in 1930.
|Town or Parish||From||To||Notes|
|St James and St Paul||1836||1877|
|St Philip and St Jacob||1836||1877|
|Westbury on Trym||1836||1877|