CROSSGATES, a hamlet, in the parish of CULTS, district of CUPAR, county of FIFE; containing 20 inhabitants.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of Scotland, 1851 by Samuel Lewis
Online maps of Crossgates are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)