BROADSEA, a village, in the parish of FRASERBURGH, district of DEER, county of ABERDEEN; containing 326 inhabitants. This is a fishing village, situated a short distance west of the town of Fraserburgh, in a small bay near Kinnaird Head.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of Scotland, 1851 by Samuel Lewis
Online maps of Broadsea are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)