BLEBO-CRAIGS, a village, in the parish of Kemback, district of St. Andrew's, county of Fife, ½ a mile (S. E.) from Kemback; containing 234 inhabitants. It lies a short distance to the north of the road from Ceres to St. Andrew's. On the estate of Blebo, a vein of lead-ore was discovered in 1722, and was worked for some time, but relinquished in consequence of the expense. In the vicinity are extensive mills. Blebo House is an elegant mansion, surrounded by fine plantations.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of Scotland, 1851 by Samuel Lewis