Stainton (Dacre), Cumberland
Stainton, a village in Dacre parish, Cumberland, on the river Eamont, 2 miles SW of Penrith town and railway station. It has a post office under Penrith; money order and telegraph office, Penrith. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Stainton (Dacre) from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cumberland is available to browse.