BALMALCOLM, a village, in the parish of Kettle, district of Cupar, county of Fife, 1 mile (S. E.) from Kettle; containing 113 inhabitants. It is a small place, on the road between Cupar and Leslie, and a short distance south of the river Eden.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of Scotland, 1851 by Samuel Lewis
Online maps of Balmalcolm are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)