WHITEHALL, a village, partly in the parish of SHANKILL, but chiefly in that of KILMOCAHILL, barony of GOWRAN, county of KILKENNY, and province of LEINSTER, 4 miles (S. W.) from Leighlin-bridge, on the road to Kilkenny; containing 33 houses and 212 inhabitants.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Whitehall from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Kilkenny is available to browse.