TEMPLEMICHAEL, a parish, in the barony of ARKLOW, county of WICKLOW, and province of LEINSTER, 2½ miles (N.) from Arklow: containing 360 inhabitants. It was separated from Arklow by act of council in 1833, and is a rectory and vicarage, in the diocese of Dublin and Glendalough, forming part of the union of Kilbride. The church is in ruins. In the R. C. divisions it is part of the union or district of Newbridge and Baranisky, and contains a chapel.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Templemichael from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Wicklow is available to browse.