MANOR-CONYNGHAM, a village, in the parish of RAYMOCHY, barony of RAPHOE, county of DONEGAL, and province of ULSTER, 4 miles (E. N. E.) from Letterkenny, on the road to Londonderry: the population is returned with the parish. This place, which consists of one street, is situated on the banks of Lough Swilly, and contains the parochial church, a neat structure; and meeting-houses for Presbyterians and Seceders, both of the second class. It has a penny post to Letterkenny and Strabane. Fairs on the 6th of Jan. and the 6th of every alternate month have been lately established, for the encouragement of which the landed proprietors give small premiums to the owners and buyers of the best farming stock, yarn, flax, &c., exhibited for sale.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Manor-Conyngham from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Donegal is available to browse.