KILLINCARRIG, a village, in the parish of DELGANY, barony of RATHDOWN, county of WICKLOW, and province of LEINSTER, ½ a mile (E. N. E.) from Delgany, on the road from Bray to Wicklow; containing 23 houses and 168 inhabitants. Killincarrick House, the seat of A. Jones, Esq., is situated in grounds tastefully laid out and commanding very fine mountain and sea views: in the demesne are the ivy-clad remains of an ancient castle, in which several silver coins of Wm. III. were discovered in 1833. Mr. Jones has an extensive flour-mill here.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Killincarrig from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Wicklow is available to browse.