KILLEDMUND, a village, in the parish of KILTENNEL, barony of IDRONE EAST, county of CARLOW, and province of LEINSTER, on the road from Myshall to Enniscorthy; containing 47 houses and 236 inhabitants. This place, being situated at the western foot of Mount Leinster, includes within its scenery the Blackstairs mountains and Scullogh Gap: during the disturbances of 1798 it was burnt by the insurgents. It contains the parish church and school, and has fairs on March 12th, and July 15th.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Killedmund from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carlow is available to browse.