KILDERRY, a parish, in the barony of GOWRAN, county of KILKENNY, and province of LEINSTER, 4 miles (N. E. by N.) from Kilkenny; containing 718 inhabitants. It comprises 2153 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act, and is a rectory and vicarage, in the diocese of Ossory, forming part of the union of Mothell: the tithes amount to £160. In the R. C. divisions it is part of the union or district of St. John's.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Kilderry from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Kilkenny is available to browse.