UK Genealogy Archives logo

Innispollan, Antrim

Historical Description

INNISPOLLAN, a grange, in the barony of LOWER GLENARM, county of ANTRIM, and province of ULSTER, 3 miles (N.) from Cushendall, on the road to Ballycastle; containing 155 inhabitants. This place, which is extra-parochial, comprises, according to the Ordnance survey, 933½ statute acres. In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the union or district of Culfeightrin, and has a chapel at Glendon.

Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, 1840 by Samuel Lewis

Directories & Gazetteers

We have transcribed the entry for Innispollan from the following:


Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Antrim is available to browse.