Great Island, Wexford
GREAT ISLAND, in the parish of ARDCOLME, barony of SHELMALIER, county of WEXFORD, and province of LEINSTER, 1½ mile (N. E.) from Wexford, on the north side of Wexford harbour; containing, in 1835, five families. It comprises 80 statute acres, and to the east is a smaller island, called Breast Island.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Great Island from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Wexford is available to browse.