GLENBROHANE, a village, in the parish of BALLINGARY, barony of COSTLEA, county of LIMERICK, and province of MUNSTER, 3 miles (E.) from Kilfinane, on the road to Galbally, containing 44 houses and 233 inhabitants. Here is the R. C. chapel for the district, which was built in 1819, at an expense of £600; also a constabulary police station.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Glenbrohane from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Limerick is available to browse.