St Bridget or St Bride, London
St. Bridget, or St. Bride, a parish in the City of London, situated in Fleet Street.
Ancestry.co.uk, in conjunction with the London Metropolitan Archives, have digitised the registers for St Bridget or St Bride
The church of St. Bride succeeded a previous church older than 1362, enlarged in 1480, containing the graves of Wynkin de Worde, Sir Richard Baker, Moll Cut Purse, and Colonel Lovelace, and destroyed in the Great Fire; was built in 1680-1703 by Wren at a cost of £11,430; retains a doorway of the previous church; has a very beautiful steeple, originally 234 feet high, injured by lightning in 1764 and then reduced 8 feet in height; has also a stained glass window by Meiss, copied from Rubens' "Descent from the Cross," and put up in 1824; and contains the grave of Richardson the novelist.
The Visitation of London, 1568 is available to browse from the Heraldry page.