St Andrew Undershaft, London
St. Andrew, Undershaft, a parish in the City of London, situated in Leadenhall Street.
Ancestry.co.uk, in conjunction with the London Metropolitan Archives, have digitised the registers for St Andrew Undershaft
The church of St Andrew stands in Leadenhall Street, took the latter part of its name from a shaft or Maypole fixed annually upon it after the "evil May-day " of 1517, was rebuilt in 1520-32 by W. Fitzwilliam, is good Later English, has a painted window with portraits of English kings, and contains a carved pulpit, three brasses from 1500 till 1598, an effigies of Sir H. Hammersley, a monument to Stowe the antiquary, and the grave of Motteux, the translator of "Don Quixote."
The Visitation of London, 1568 is available to browse from the Heraldry page.