Holy Trinity the Less, London
Holy Trinity the Less, a parish in the City of London. The parish was united with that of St. Michael, Queenhithe from 1670 until 1875 when it was united with that of St. James, Garlickhithe.
The church of Holy Trinity the Less was destroyed in the Great Fire of London, and never rebuilt.
The Visitation of London, 1568 is available to browse from the Heraldry page.