Leicester St Paul, Leicestershire
St. Paul's ecclesiastical district was formed 30 April, 1872, from the parish of St. Mary, Leicester.
The register dates from the year 1871.
Findmypast, in association with the Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland, have the following parish records online for Leicester, St Paul's:
The church, at the top of King Richard's road, erected and consecrated in 1871, is a building of rubble granite, in the French Gothic style, consisting of apsidal chancel, nave, aisles, north porch, and an incomplete tower at the east end of the south aisle containing one bell: a handsome reredos and a carved oak screen were erected in 1880, and there are 800 sittings.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Leicestershire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Leicestershire newspapers online: