Leicester Holy Trinity, Leicestershire
Holy Trinity ecclesiastical parish was formed in 1838 out of the parish of St. Mary, Leicester.
The register dates from the year 1838.
Findmypast, in association with the Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland, have the following parish records online for Leicester, Holy Trinity:
The church, in Regent road, on the south side of the city and erected in 1838, is a structure of brick in a semi-Gothic style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles and a tower with spire containing one bell: the building was restored in 1871 under the care of the late Mr. S. S. Teulon, architect, and was enlarged in 1855 at a cost of £600, and again in 1872 at a cost of £4,000, when the spire was added at a further cost of £800.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Leicestershire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Leicestershire newspapers online: