Low Row, North Riding of Yorkshire
Low Row, a village in Melbecks township, Grinton parish, N.R. Yorkshire, near Eeeth. It has a post office under Richmond; money order and telegraph office, Reeth. There are Congregational and Wesleyan chapels, a Conservative club, and a mechanics' institute.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the North Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Low Row are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following North Riding newspapers online: