Ginmerside, North Riding of Yorkshire
Ginmerside, a village in Melbecks township, Grinton parish, N.R. Yorkshire, on the river Swale, 2 miles E of Muker. It has a post and money order office under Richmond; telegraph office, Reeth; a literary institute built in 1877, and a Wesleyan chapel. Most of the inhabitants are miners.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the North Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following North Riding newspapers online: