Eryhoime, North Riding of Yorkshire
Eryhoime, a township and an ecclesiastical parish in the N.R. Yorkshire, on the river Tees, on the verge of the county, 2 miles NNE of Dalton railway station, and 4¼ SE by S of Darlington. Post town, Darlington; money order office, Hurworth; telegraph office, Croft. Acreage, 2345; population, 167. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of Ripon; net value, £90. Patron, the Vicar of Gilling. The church is small and plain; part dates from 1150. There is a national school; charities, £10.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the North Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following North Riding newspapers online: