Cam Fell, North Riding of Yorkshire
Cam-Fell, a mountain 4 miles SSW of Hawes, N.R. Yorkshire, on the S side of which the river Wharfe takes its rise. Its height is 1925 feet, and the view from its summit is very fine.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the North Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Cam Fell are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following North Riding newspapers online: