Yapham with Meltonby, East Riding of Yorkshire
Yapham-with-Meltonby, a township-chapelry in Pocklington parish, E.R. Yorkshire, 2½ miles NW of Pocklington station on the N.E.R. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Pocklington, under York. Acreage, 1888; population, 191. The living is annexed to the vicarage of Pocklington. The church is old, and consists of chancel, nave, S porch, and bell turret. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Northallerton|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: