Woodmansey with Beverley Parks, East Riding of Yorkshire
Woodmansey-with-Beverley Parks, a township in Beverley St John parish, E.R. Yorkshire, 2 miles SE by E of Beverley station on the N.E.R. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Beverley. Acreage, 3118; population, 774. There is a parish council consisting of eleven members; also a Baptist chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Liberty||borough of Beverley|
|Poor Law union||Beverley|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Woodmansey with Beverley Parks from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Woodmansey, with Beverley-Park)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: