Wilsthorpe, East Riding of Yorkshire
Wilsthorpe, a township in Bridlington parish, E.R. Yorkshire, on Bridlington Bay, 2½ miles S of Bridlington station on the N.E.R. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Bridlington. Acreage, 267 of land and 78 of foreshore; population, 16.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Wilsthorpe are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: