Ridgmont, East Riding of Yorkshire
Ridgmont, a village in Burstwick and Burton Pidsea parishes, E.R. Yorkshire, 3½ miles E of Hedon, and 1½ mile from Rye Hill station on the N.E.R.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Ridgmont are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: