Newsholme, East Riding of Yorkshire
Newsholme, a hamlet forming with Bempton a township in Wressell parish, in the E. R, Yorkshire. The hamlet lies 1¾ mile NW of Howden station on the N.E.R. See BEMPTON.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Newsholme are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: