Little Kelk, East Riding of Yorkshire
Kelk, Little, formerly an extra-parochial tract, is now a parish, in the E.R. Yorkshire, 1 mile N of Great Kelk, and 1 from Lowthorpe station on the N.E.R. Post town, Hull; money order and telegraph office, Lowthorpe. Acreage, 727; population, 70. There is a Primitive Methodist chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Little Kelk are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: