Little Hatfield, East Riding of Yorkshire
Hatfield, Little, a township in Sigglesthorne parish, E.R. Yorkshire, 1 mile NW of Great Hatfield, and 1 from Sigglesthome station on the N.E.R. Post town, Hull; money order and telegraph office, Homsea. Acreage, 976; population, 27.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Little Hatfield are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: