Kexby, East Riding of Yorkshire
Kexby, a village and a township-chapelry in Catton parish, E.R. Yorkshire, on the river Derwent, 3 miles S of Stam-ford Bridge railway station, and 6 E of York. There is a post office under York; money order office, Wilberfoss; telegraph office, Stamford Bridge. Acreage, 1892; population, 132. The manor and most of the land belong to Lord Wenlock. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of York; net value, £136 with residence. Patron, Lord Wenlock. The church is modern, and has a spire.
Findmypast, in conjunction with various Archives, Local Studies, and Family History Societies have the following parish records online for Kexby:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: