Haisthorp, East Riding of Yorkshire
Haisthorp, a township in Burton Agnes parish, in the E.R. Yorkshire, 3½ miles SW of Bridlington, and 2 from Burton Agnes station on the N.E.R. Acreage, 1390; population, 121. Sir H. S. Boynton, Bart., is lord of the manor.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||Burton Agnes|
|Poor Law union||Bridlington|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Haisthorp from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Haisthorp)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: