Frodingham, East Riding of Yorkshire
Frodingham, South, a township and a hamlet in Owthorne parish in the E.R. Yorkshire, 2½ miles NNE of Patrington, and 2 from Winestead station on the N.E.R. Acreage, 1206; population, 67. An old brick manor-house here is partly Tudor, and has a panelled room with the arms of the Lysters in carved oak.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Frodingham are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: