Webheath, a township in Tardebigge parish, Worcestershire, 2 miles SW of Redditch. Acreage, 2210; population, 1148. There is a parish council consisting of nine members. The manor belongs to Lord Windsor. The church of St Philip was erected in 1870, and is in the Early Decorated style. It is a chapel of ease to Tardebigge.
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Online maps of Webheath are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.