Warley, a township in Halesowen parish, Worcestershire, 2½ miles ESE of Halesowen. Acreage, 1928; population, 2354. It contains the former townships of Warley Salop and Warley Wigorn, which were amalgamated in 1884, and is included in the ecclesiastical parish of The Quinton.
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.