Stock and Bradley, Worcestershire
Stock and Bradley, a township and an ecclesiastical parish in Fladbury parish, Worcestershire, 5 miles SW of Redditch, and 6 ESE of Droitwich. Post town, Redditch; money order and telegraph office, Feckenham. Acreage, 1151; population, 258. The ecclesiastical parish was constituted in 1862. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester; net value, £163 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Worcester. The church was erected in 1865.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Stock and Bradley from the following:
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.