North Malvern, Worcestershire
Malvern, North, an ecclesiastical parish in Great Malvern parish, Worcestershire. It has a post and money order office (T.S.O.) under Great Malvern; telegraph office, Great Malvern. It was constituted in 1872. Population, 2077. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester; net value, £210 with residence. The church of Holy Trinity, a modern edifice in the Decorated style, was enlarged in 1872.
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.