Netherton (Cropthorne), Worcestershire
Netherton, a township in Cropthorne parish, Worcestershire, near Elmley Castle, 2 miles S of Cropthorne village. It forms part of Elmley Castle ecclesiastical parish, and has remains of an ancient chapel. Acreage, 737; population, 69.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Pershore|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Netherton (Cropthorne) from the following:
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.