Holly Hall, Worcestershire
Holly Hall, an ecclesiastical parish in Dudley civil parish, Worcestershire, 1 mile from Dudley. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office under Dudley. A handsome free library was opened in 1894. The ecclesiastical parish was constituted in 1884. Population, 4661. The living is a, perpetual curacy; net value,, £180. Patron, the Vicar of Dudley. The church was built in 1884, and is a very handsome structure in the Early English style.
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.