Hall Green, Worcestershire
Hall Green, a village in Yardley parish, Worcestershire, 4 miles SE of Birmingham. It has a post office under Birmingham; money order and telegraph office, Acock's Green. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester; gross value, £140. The church was built in the reign of Queen Anne, and was restored in 1886.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Solihull|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Hall Green from the following:
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Online maps of Hall Green are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.