Conderton, a village and a township in Overbury parish, Worcestershire, 2 miles N of Beckford station on the M.R., and 6 NE of Tewkesbury. Acreage, 800; population, 175.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Tewkesbury|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Conderton from the following:
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Online maps of Conderton are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.