Broadheath, a hamlet in North Hallow parish, Worcestershire, 1 mile NW of Worcester. It has a chapel of ease, a Methodist chapel, and a chapel for Lady Huntingdon's Connexion.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Martley|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Broadheath from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Broadheath)
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.