Barnards Green, Worcestershire
Barnard's-Green, a village 1 mile ESE of Great Malvem, Worcestershire. It has a post office under Great Malvcrn, which is the telegraph office.
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.