Littleton Pannell, Wiltshire
Littleton Pannell, a tithing, with a village, in West Lavington parish, Wiltshire, 5 miles SSW of Devizes. The village was once a market-town.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||West Lavington|
|Hundred||Potterne and Cannings|
|Poor Law union||Devizes|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
The Baptist chapel was erected in 1848, with 150 sittings.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Littleton Pannell from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848 (Littleton-Pannell)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Wiltshire papers online: