Foxham, a tithing in Bremhill parish, Wiltshire, near the river Avon and the Wilts and Berks Canal, 5 miles NE of Chippenham. It forms a curacy with Bremhill.
Findmypast, in association with the Wiltshire Record Office, have the following parish records online for Foxham:
Church of England
The church of St. John, rebuilt in 1880 at a cost of £2,300, is an edifice of stone, in the Early English style, from designs by Mr. William Butterfield, architect, consisting of chancel, nave and south porch.
Online maps of Foxham are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Wiltshire papers online: