Bulbudge, a tithing in Wilton parish, Wilts, near Wilton. It formerly was a parish, and it ranks as a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Wilton in the diocese of Salisbury.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Ecclesiastical parish||Bulbridge St. Peter|
|Hundred||Cawden and Cadworth|
|Poor Law union||Wilton|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Bulbudge from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848 (Bulbridge (St. Peter))
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Wiltshire papers online: