Radford, a hamlet in Coventry Holy Trinity parish, Warwickshire, 1 mile NNW of Coventry.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||Holme Cultram|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
The Warwickshire County Record Office hold the following registers for Radford (Coventry):
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Radford from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Radford)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Radford are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.