Radford, a hamlet in Coventry Holy Trinity parish, Warwickshire, 1 mile NNW of Coventry.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||Holme Cultram|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
The Warwickshire County Record Office hold the following registers for Radford (Coventry):
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Radford from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Radford are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.