North End, Warwickshire
North End, a hamlet in Burton Dasset parish, Warwickshire, 2½ miles W of Fenny Compton, and 4 ENE of Kineton. It has a post office under Leamington Spa; money order and telegraph office, Fenny Compton. There is a chapel of ease, and there are Wesleyan and Primitive Methodist chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.