Newland, a hamlet in Exhall parish, Warwickshire, 4½ miles N of Coventry. This was an out-wood of the monks of Coventry.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.